HTMLtext is a crasher - BrowserX is not!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 17:24:11 EST 2004

on Sat, 17 Jan 2004

Xavier Bury wrote in response to Alejandro Tejada:

>>How did this browser compares with the altBrowser
>>dll from Altuit? They have a Demo in their website.

>I have no idea! I work strictly from scratch! ;)
>Let's say it is a plain vanila text browser
>(while RR crashes with HTMLText images)

Could you offers a recipe for the crash?

I've set the html text of a fld to my webpage
and the jpg images are saved
with the stack. I close the stack, close the
internet connection, close the development
environment and when i open again the stack,
the fld still contains the html formatted text
and the images.

>Stealth is the keyword here! ;)

You really want to become an underground hero! ;-)

>>Do you know which feature could make it really
useful?
>>The ability to act as a download manager, like
>>FlashGet or JetCar, but without installing Adware
>>software that bumps against Firewalls and
>>AntiVirus software.

>I could add skins and themes, editing, another 100
>more features with XOS ad-ons (simple copy paste in
>my home environment), download manager features are
>built into another stack I'll have to transfer over
>now that there is demand - best part about it is
>that it is somewhat threaded!!!

Great, Are you going to document all the features
of this new project? It's true that developers
are not as prolific writing documentation as
code.

>>If it could download whole sites as well, with
>>stop and resume downloads then you
>>have a Commercial project in your hands.  :)

>I you want to do the finish development
>for commercial purposes, I'll be glad to share!
>Most of the code is written already! ;)

Actually, you need to associate with another
professional developer! :-)
As you live in Europe, you have an extraordinary
range of options of developers in this list.

But you have to be, in first place, a salesman
and then a programmer. This is a plain truth.

Keep us informed about your advances with this
software and keep up your good work!

al

=====
Visit my site: