User group in London, England?

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 12 17:42:23 EST 2004

Noting the posts re RunRev user groups from Richard Gaskin and Bob Hartley,
I'm not near either of you; but I imagine there must be some RunRev users
in London apart from me - if there are, maybe you'd consider contacting me
at my UK address

  livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk

and perhaps we could consider starting a local user group. I'm in the UK
about half the time. (Somehow I don't think I'll find too many RunRev users
at my other location - South West France, not very near Toulouse).

Here's hoping

Graham