iMovie vs Final Cut Pro

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Mon Jan 12 05:50:41 EST 2004

Hi Erik,

I have. I see not many differences between the exported movies, if the
settings are the same, but Final Cut (Pro 1.25) saves me a lot of headaches
when I render my movies, especially when it comes to animations. It´s great
to import a Photoshop Document with Layers into Final Cut and then Animate
each layer independently on the Timeline. If you only want to edit few
movies iMovie is IMHO a very good choice, but if you want to add animation
within your movies or do cutting a lot I defenetly recommend Final Cut Pro.

Regards,

Malte