RunRev WebRing

shaosean at unitz.ca shaosean at unitz.ca
Sun Jan 11 02:29:13 EST 2004

Incase you're not aware of it, but RunRev has stopped being the co-
ordinator of the RunRev webring and I foolishly took over ;-)

I have been contacting some of you to join up, and I will be contacting
a few more people in the next couple of days.

Currently we're up to 10 sites (I'm sure there's more than that out
there), with Klaus Major and Alejandro Tejada Capellan being the two
newest members (just joined up tonight =)

If you have a site that you'd like added to the ring, feel free to
contact me directly and we'll get you listed.

-Sean