legendary Monks liberated by Revolution

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jan 9 01:37:37 EST 2004

	Hi Brian,

	Just checked on rivertext... it's just amazing... I can't wait to buy
a copy!!! :-D
	Brazilian foreign exchange rate are very high (uh don't know if this
english is correct, what I am trying to say is that dollar is 3 to 1)
so I'll just be able to afford it next month!

	Man... I just feel like putting bryce to work and making some cool
landscape interactive stacks....

	Cheers on your Monks!
	Andre