Rev Crash Again!

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Jan 7 14:00:14 EST 2004

I changed "select last image" to "select img "Gallery Image"" and the
crashes stopped, but they stopped because the mouseUp handler that calls the
exportCard handler stopped working.  When I look at the messageWatcher, I
see the mouseUp handler executing but not the exportCard handler.  I put a
trace on the statement sending the exportCard command but that shouldn't
affect the action... Jim