htmlText and links

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Jan 7 10:45:38 EST 2004

Unless you redefine a new HTML standard, you out of luck.

The solution is to make a lookup table for your href links and substitute
the
formated lookup after the click...

in a field you have the linkreferences containing the link and the
formated link separated by
your favorite itemdelimiter.

Then you
  put the number of lines in char 1 to offset(mylink,linkreferences) of
linkreferences into thisline
  put item 2 of line thisline of linkreferences into formatedlink

and VOILA!

Mind you the example script is not complete and the lineoffset will
probably fail...

cheers
Xavier