too many emails in mail osx

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Jan 6 16:10:41 EST 2004

On Jan 6, 2004, at 1:58 PM, Thomas J McGrath III wrote:

> Help,
>
> I have way too many emails now in OSX Mail. Does anyone know of an
> archiving application for OSX for Mail?

No, but you can search the list archives here
<http://mindlube.com/cgi-bin/search-use-rev.cgi>

ANother ideas is you can create subfolders in Mail.app. Drag messages
into the subfolders. You could make a folder for every 6 months of
archives, or something. That would make searching more manageable.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>