Emergency Help

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 5 10:28:07 EST 2004

I think I solved it but need your advice......

I tried to add this to the reset menu item but it results in an error
(But it does play the voice over for this card now)

  case "Reset Voiceovers"
     dobeenvisited
     send openCard to this card
     break

I changed it to this and it seems to work- but I'm nervous about it. I
don't actually want to send an open card to "me" the menu item but
rather to "me" the card we are on. This does seem to work but is a
little weird for me.

  case "Reset Voiceovers"
     dobeenvisited
     send "openCard" to me