Printing problem

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Fri Feb 27 01:22:16 EST 2004

>open printing with dialog
>print this card
>close printing
>
>In the dialog that appears, there is a button at the bottom that says
>"Print to PDF". Click that and it will print to a file on disk instead
>of to your printer. If this works and you get a successful printout,
>then chances are there is something about your print driver that doesn't
>like printing stacks.

This worked.  I got a pdf file and it didn't freeze.

>The above script gives the dialog I think you mean. Have you changed
>printers or updated the driver since the problem started?

No.

>How about the version of Rev you are using; did you recently change to the
>OS X
>version from the classic version? Do you have OS X drivers installed for
>the Epson, or just the classic drivers?

No recent changes, and I'm sure I loaded the OS X driver when I upgraded
from OS 9.  I don't think I'd get the OS X dialog without it.  It's totally
different from the OS 9.  However, I'll download a new one and reinstall.
Thanks so much, Jacque.  You've been very helpful (and patient.)
Dave