New Reference Control, All images in folder

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Feb 27 00:31:41 EST 2004

Tom,

This is a bug and you should log it into Bugzilla as so. No one told you
probably because no one else had used it (or if they had, they didn't
post to the list).

However there's a lot easier way to delete all the images on a card.
Forget selecting them, you can use the message box:

  repeat with x = 1 to the number of images;delete image 1;end repeat

(remember that it will delete *all* the images on a card!)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/