Serious applications

A.C.T. albrecht at act-net.com
Thu Feb 26 04:15:01 EST 2004

Hi,

> Ah you are right, my bad. Nonetheless at 3000+ pages, with no Table of
> Contents, it's of limited utility, IMHO. My opinion is that with this
> much docs, hypertext is the best way to read it.

Your opinion is noted, Sir ;-)

To be true: I find a 2970 pages document (the one I downloaded from
sonsofthunder) MUCH MORE helpful than the (to me: useless) docs inside
the IDE. I am able to press CTRL-F to FIND the term I need on one of my
monitors, which does not work in all occurances of "Help browser" inside
the Revolution IDE (most of the time I get a "Bing" error sound when I
am searching for expressions).

This is a PERSONAL problem, not a generic fault! It is my personal habit
to read docs in general, mostly before using the application - and the
way the docs are presented in Revolution does not suit my own workflow.
That's why I asked for "real documents". I understand those do not exist
"inside" the product shipped - and I will try to use one of the
mentioned doc-exporters.

Again: I am only trying to follow your suggestion and try to learn the
language. It is my fault that I find it difficult by starring at very
tiny windows with two sentences in it :-))

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / level-2
Glinder Str. 2
27432 Ebersdorf