Language Manager - call for comments

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 25 12:54:05 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

As you know your software could be hitting more international public than
your time could permit in language education and in time to translate your
software.

To this little problem, I propose a GUI language manager API and editor set
to make that process automatic and basically painless for you, your
software, all it's interactive controls and your translator and in any
language! You can see the barebones of it in my last browser release
(mentioned before in the list).

I am looking for
- Someone who is willing to market it under his banner unless you want to
invest in my private R&D group.
- Whoever has ideas, requirements or comments to make this a great product!
Great and profitable ideas could get you a free license!

This GUI will provide:
Interactive text, documentation, controls text, labels and tooltips, menu
and dialogs support. Unicode and contextual translation planned for later
based on economic demand.

Works on any stack or platform.
Will handle IO text and all RR's objects and properties (except scripts
naturally - but who knows what's in store for a script editor im working
on...).

I should have a fully working demo in French, Spanish and English (and
possibly german) out this week if all goes well.

XB

Seriously working on fun development!
-
Vulcan Ioda X: An image in a thousand words doesn't translate!