Serious applications

3S 3s at seric.es
Wed Feb 25 02:02:59 EST 2004

Hi,

has been testing Revolution for a couple of hours and looks a little bit
inmature. I don't want to be less polite, but my English...

I'm looking for a solution to develop cross platform applications,
mainly for Linux and Windows. Our first choices was Delphi/Kylix and
C++, but I found Revolution, cool name :-)

We have to develop multiuser programs like accounting and billing
software with very intensive database use, the prefered databases are
PostgreSql and Firebird.

Anybody could point me to samples of "big" applications developed with
Revolution? Details? Reports? Links?

It is Revolution the right tool? other suggestion?

Regards,
Jose