contains operator

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 24 20:39:29 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 24, 2004, at 06:00 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I've been seduced by the otherwise orthogonal grace of Transcript.
>
> I wonder why "does not contain" is not implemented?

Good point.  It is the only predicate operator that does not have a
negative syntax.

By predicate, I mean an operator that typically is used on other than
true/false and returns true/false.  Relations are good examples.  Uh,
look at the logical operators in "Transcript Language Dictionary" and
skip and/or/not.

Dar Scott