My ISP doesn't accept "Client CGI" = No RR CGI ;-<

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Mon Feb 23 09:17:06 EST 2004

Most ISPs will refuse to install any CGI app, unless you buy your own
domain name and run the CGI app on a dedicated server (it'll cost you
around 100 to 150 euros a month).
Of course, having your own server will make your life easier...

JB