revcopyfile: preserve file modification date/time

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Fri Feb 20 19:57:17 EST 2004

I would almost suggest that saving an internal modification timestamp
and retrieving it as necessary might be easier than forcing any given
system to hack its own awareness of the last modification time of a
file.  I would definitely be interested in hearing how to set Windows
mod dates though if it is possible.

Yours,
Chris