Scrolling a Card?

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Feb 20 13:53:10 EST 2004

I had a heck of a time with this and didn't satisfactorily solve it.  Every
time I opened the stack, the group resized even though I had locked the
location.  I tried setting the rect of the stack and the rect of the group
on preOpenStack just to get the scroll bars to work and it still doesn't
work... I have a row of buttons that is wider than the card so I grouped
them, resized the group to be within the card rect and locked the location.
Some of the buttons have thumbnail pictures on them that reference an
external jpeg file.  Maybe that's what's confusing the group... I don't
know... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139