Transparent Dialogs and Multiple Choice Tutorial

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Feb 19 06:38:00 EST 2004

> I want dates listed on the User Contributions section. I can't tell
> what's new and what's not new.

A simple and obvious improvement. I'll start adding dates to the listings
from now, but unfortunately I can't "back date" the existing listings since
I also have no idea how old they are. However, they are always added from
the top, so the further down the list the older the contribution.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools