Place group on all cards, after already duplicated

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 18:39:21 EST 2004

Is there a way to do this with a simple, non-grouped object?  I want to
add an image to the same place on each card. I can do it  by making it
a group of one (select image, then group selected) and then using the
script suggested:

repeat with j = 1 to 10
   place group "this group" onto card j
end repeat

but I have not been able to do it for a simple image (or other object).
  Is there a different command that I can use to place individual
objects.

Marian