rev and languages

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 18 18:22:59 EST 2004

Takes me less time to script something in RR than find the right
grep syntax... Transcript has other powers like easy to copy
paste and easier to read... that's enough practical power that many
other languages lack in one point or the other.

Also representation of data via dot is harder than

variable[propname,value]

the hick is that transcript can be verbose where
other languages can take a quick shortcut

 x = variable[propname++].value

one is definetely harder to debug though...