Transcript and/or ECMA - guess who started it?

Ops ops at myesa.com
Wed Feb 18 13:24:09 EST 2004

I'm *really* not following the wisdom of all this...to me, IT'S NOT
BROKE (Transcript language-wise)...if this discussion is based in a
desire for current Rev programmers to have Transcript understand a
syntax that they may be more familiar with, then I think it's insane to
accommodate that desire, as the more Rev/Transcript is used, the more
folks in that category will appreciate and embrace the virtues of
current Transcript.  If this discussion is designed to increase the Rev
developer crowd by offering a syntax that is more prolific to the
developer community, then I think that other methods would be much more
wise to employ, such as fixing bugs and improving Rev PR in general...

just .02 from a fairly new Rev developer.