An example of a article and a product

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 17 21:52:15 EST 2004

A month ago, I mentioned an article by Dave Simpson that I saw online.
I noticed another one.  (Honest.  I am not his PR guy.  I don't even
know him apart from his rare comments on the list.  He is probably
shocked and maybe embarrassed to see my comment.)

In an article at O'Reilly's macdevcenter, Dave Simpson mentions how
using Revolution allowed him to combine forces of a variety of
technologies and wrap that up in an application.  The multi-platform
capability allowed him to reuse some of that in creating a another
multi-plaform product.

    http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2004/02/17/filemaker.html

I think this application is a good example of the breadth of Revolution
and its suitability for building tools.

Articles like this also get the word out about Revolution.

Dar Scott