Stack no long resizable?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 16 19:52:37 EST 2004

This is probably a silly question, but are you sure you haven't
un-checked the "Resizable" box in the "Size & Position" section of the
Stack inspector?

There is a script method of checking/un-checking this and I wonder if
your installation of the palette resizer object messed with this. The
script would be: set the resizable of this stack to true/false

Cheers,
Sarah