How To SCRAM Revolution when it is looping?

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 14 23:16:05 EST 2004

Occasionally Revolution will get into some kind of circular loop and I
have to use Cntrl-Alt-Delete and task manager to abort the program.
Hopefully I have saved not to long before.

I cannot find anything in the documentation (so far) which would
indicate that stopping such a circularity is possible.  So, is it
possible and if so how should I do it?

The SCRAM reference is borrowed from nuclear reactor operation of course
as this is exactly what I feel I am needing to do!

Thanks

Mark MacKenzie