Building app distributions - some best practices?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 14 18:49:53 EST 2004

sit, zip and dmg all work well via email/http etc.

Note:
A lot of people have files as "http://something.com/download.php"
which on Mac OSX will open Dreamweaver, But the file is actually a .sit
file and if you change the extension to .sit the OS will ask if you are
sure, Just hit yeah and then double click on the newly named file and
stuffit will uncompress it.

FWIW

Tom