Qt vs Revolution

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sat Feb 14 15:37:31 EST 2004

Also, at least on my powerbook, apps compiled with Qt have a giveaway
"buzz" or hum when i move a window or panel.  See
http://psi.affinix.com/ and see if it does it for you.

Also, as mentioned, this demonstrates how unMaclike the interface can
be... It's pretty lame, and the pop up windows are all over the place.
Later versions have been getting better but it's really kind of
obnoxious so I use Fire instead for jabber.

Yours,
Chris