Tutorials or instructions on delivering MacOSX apps...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 5 22:57:06 EST 2004

Alex,

Thanks for the info. Great stuff. Now if only I could understand any of it
;-) Not to worry, I'll bang around and ask questions.

Who said Macs were easier? Not when it comes to compiling and delivering
apps! (<--WARNING: OBVIOUS TROLL)

Is it possible to edit the app bundle info.plist file with a text editor? I
don't think I want to build a "hello world" C app as then I'd have to learn
yet another IDE. Hey anyone, how 'bout making a Rev app do to all of this
stuff automatically?

best,

Chipp