Trying to buy Dan's book

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 10:00:38 EST 2004

I've been trying for several days to buy the downloadable
(electronic/PDF) version of Dan Shafer's book but cannot find a link
that takes me to where it is available.  All links I have found are for
the hardcopy version which is  a) not immediately available and b) more
expensive.  I could deal with the extra 10 bucks or so, if an order for
the hardcopy also got me a link to the downloadable version--it's just
that I need access to this book now, not when it can eventually get
shipped to my home.

I tried to avoid posting something this trivial to this list but emails
to Dan and RunRev have gone unanswered (perhaps unreceived since both
Dan and RunRev are usually good about responding).

In any event, if anyone can point me to a spot where I can order the
downloadable version???   Alternatively, can Dan or someone else
confirm that ordering the hardcopy will give me a link to the
downloadable version to use until the hardcopy arrives?

Thanks.

Marian