Windows appearance issues

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Feb 13 01:57:59 EST 2004

Hi Bill,

> Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:34:11 -0800
> From: Bill Vlahos <bvlahos at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: Windows appearance issues
>
> I believe the next version of Rev will support Windows native
> appearance (like the Mac version does now). I think we are due for this
> new version soon.
No time to wait. The volunteer list has grown by 4 members in three days,
and calls for assistance are coming in. It's growing too fast.

We have one person fielding calls to 3 different phone coordinators for
referral. We need to start tracking and keeping records right now.

I was just hoping the Windows interface wouldn't look so ugly with plain
buttons and fields. I'm gonna have to stitch something together quick.

Got a couple of ideas, though.

Ken N.