itemDelimiter

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 12 18:48:42 EST 2004

Brian,

Actually I don't have control over it. It is produced as an .asp file
and i have never worked with them before.

What i am doing is  a floating window that will go online daily and get
the resulting html generated (daily) from their website and display it
in that window. So they can have a daily message in a desktop app that
reflects what they generate on their website.

I imagine a bubble or blurb that has the date/time and the title of the
daily affirmation and when the mouse moves over the blurb then a
drawer/palette will drop down with the text/paragraphs displayed in a
scrolling field.

Features may include changing the window shape to predefined shapes and
having a color theme to match. Maybe revSpeak the text and maybe a
daily/weekly downloaded animated gif or something to make the blurb
more interesting.

Thanks

Tom