itemDelimiter

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 12 08:10:05 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if the itemDelimiter can be more than one character? I
mean instead of "," or ":" can it be "<!--display paragraphs-->" ?
If the answer is NO then can someone help me understand how to sift
through the html below to just extract the title text and the 2
paragraph texts? I know I can offset("<title>") field "HTML" but then
what can I do to extract the text after that?
It may be obvious but for the life of me I can't 'see' it.
Thanks
TOm

<head>
<title>Just for Today Meditation</title>
</head>
<BODY TEXT="#000000" BGCOLOR="#F8D0B8" LINK="#999999" VLINK="#000000"
ALINK="#FF0000">
<!--calculate day of the year -->
<!-- numdays=datediff("d",firstday,now)+1 -->
  <!--display paragraphs-->

that, on our first date with someone, we find ourselves wondering which
lawyer we'll use for the divorce. Almost every experience causes us to
remember something from the past or begin projecting into the future.

    <!--display paragraphs-->

though our minds won't stop. We have a hard time just enjoying
ourselves. Each time we realize that our thoughts are not focused on
what's happening right now, we can pray and ask a loving God to help us
get out of ourselves. If we regret the past, we make amends by living
differently today; if we dread the future, we work on living
responsibly today. </p>

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102