10 bugs in 2 minutes time!

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Feb 12 03:54:07 EST 2004

Xavier,

> I did that. That why I decided not to upgrade to RR at work.
> This is not a valuable project, it's just a plain simple vanila
> browser.
> Naturally, since I needed a home license the only choice I had was
> RR Studio.

I admit, this does change things a bit. To be fair, though, you did say
that these bugs had delayed your release of a stack, and were a concern
for your ROI. Those didn't sound like for-fun circumstances.

Alas, I'm very defensive of Rev when I feel criticism is less
constructive, but I apologize if my posts crossed into flame territory:
that was not my intention.

See my notes on the bugs, though- it looks to me like several of them
are extremely fixable, even by hacking the IDE quickly while waiting.

- Brian