Crash Recipe? (was Revolution IS rock-solid)

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Feb 11 15:41:17 EST 2004

Recently, I wrote:

>> on closeField
>>  set the caseSensitive to false
>>  find field "Find Field" in  field "list field"
>>  focus on field "find field"
>> end closeField
>>
>> on exitField
>>  set the caseSensitive to false
>>  find field "Find Field" in  field "list field"
>>  focus on field "find field"
>> end exitField
>> Now when I press a button "close this stack" the application crashes.
>
> Works for me (but the behavior is a bit odd).

Retraction -- (forgot to press the button): the script doesn't work for me
as well, or actually it does, in that the crash occurs.

Perhaps you're getting a recursive loop here -- what is the behavior you're
trying to achieve (aside from eliminating the crash)?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design