two questions about images

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 15:10:30 EST 2004

Hi everyone.  I have a couple of questions about images.  When
importing an image ("as control"), how do you make sure that it goes to
the data-bank place (what is that called?) so it can be accessed from
every card, rather than just being imported to one card.

Also, say I have one image and another image on top of it.  The top
image is a non-square image, like a person.  However, when imported,
there is white all around the person to fill out the square, and you
can tell since it's sitting on top of the back image.  How do I tell
Revolution that I want the white part to be transparent?

Thanks so much!