Setting a element of a array equal to a array?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 9 16:09:44 EST 2004

On Feb 9, 2004, at 1:43 PM, Kevin wrote:
> My problem is that a custom property would be a "global" type setting.
>  I am attempting to create a structure that can be passed from message
> to message (a type of secession information).  I require a
> "parameters" array to be a "member" of a "secession" array object any
> ideas?
>

> In C++/Perl this is relative sumple but I cannot seem to locate any
> information about it for Transcript.

I came from a PHP background where I would used arrays for just about
everything.  Arrays aren't quite as useful in Transcript but I've found
that with Transcript I was able to use line/comma delimited lists for
quite a few things that I would have normally used arrays for.  You can
access the values using item x of myArray["Key"] or line x of
myArray["Key"].

So in your example you may be able to turn your parameters array into a
parameters list "param1,param2,param3" or
"param1"&cr&"param2"&cr&"param3", etc.  That might accomplish what you
want.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia