xTalk Syntax (was Re: Andy's comments and positioning...)

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 9 02:06:26 EST 2004

Yes, Mark I was delighted by the Japanese sites. I went to a few of
them but was very lost. I did find a pdf on using REV in an othello
type game that I am finding very interesting. So although I knew about
what you mention below concerning Google I still enjoyed do it and
checking out  a lot of the pages.

Still though, the numbers themselves are not very trustworthy but I
think the percentages may say something?? But I sure would not bet my
paycheck on any of it.

Thanks for seeing the fun of it.

Tom