command-2 (previous) and command-3 (next), jumping by 2

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Sun Feb 8 01:42:53 EST 2004

Well, it could be that.. I'd say it is an IDE bug though - the stack
I'm using has 4 cards on it and none of them have any referenced files
(not referenced that would be displayed, there is a reference to audio
but that is per button push).  It's basically like I have a stack with
4 letters, one each on 4 cards.  And it does the skipping even when the
stack has been open for a long time, giving plenty of time for the
system to buffer whatever it may care to buffer.  The way I make it
happen is to open the stack, open up the property inspector on any
given item, and there it goes.

note that it is only when I do it via the keyboard, not when I select
the menu item.

Yours,
Chris