Puzzled about stack size

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Feb 7 17:31:45 EST 2004

>5) Ah, but it's not gone. Go to the property inspector again and
>select "table".
>6) Voila, the data returns.

Is it still there if you close & reopen the stack at that point, Jim?

The AB's control list does not always seem to keep up with additions
and deletions.  Often if I select a different card in the same stack
(from the AB) and then reselect the original card, a deleted control
will disappear or a newly added control will be recognized.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company