The new DB

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 08:24:43 EST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:01:49 +1030, "Monte Goulding"
<monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

[...]
  I just tested with the new DB and it's
>working fine but that doesn't mean it wasn't an issue with the old one.

Monte, what is the status of the new DB - is it released? If not, when do
you think it will be? Is it waiting for RR 2.1.3, or what? Nothing visible
that I can see on the RR website (which OT is clearly overdue for an update).

Just curious

Graham

PS Maybe the new version could have a more appropriate name, like
'Application Builder' for example. But maybe I'm the only one who finds
'Distribution Builder' pretty much devoid of meaning.