How to go to newly cloned card?

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 7 17:45:56 EST 2004

I have been playing with this it feels like all day and simply cannot
see my way through it.

Aaaaaarrrrgh.

My most recent iteration is:

on mouseUp
  if there is a card "Empty Card" of this stack
  then
    go card "Empty Card"
  end if
  if there is no card "Empty Card" of this stack
  then
    clone card "BulletWeightsMasterCard" of this stack
    set the name of it to "Empty Card"
    go card "Empty Card" of this stack
  end if
end mouseUp

For several iterations now I can successsfully create a cloned card of
the target card BUT I cannot navigate to it to allow the user to begin
filling in the information.  It has got to be something simple I am
missing but I am missing it and so must call upon the list to help me in
my ignorance and frustration.

Thank you in advance.

Mark MacKenzie