[ANN] POP library released

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Feb 6 00:52:44 EST 2004

Hi All,

After many promises and delays, I have finally completed my POP
library, now available at http://www.troz.net/Rev/
To quote from the blurb on my web page:

"A library of handlers for communicating with a POP3 server for
receiving emails. It connects using your user name & password,
retrieves the number of waiting emails, then offers you various options
to read details, download the entire email, extract data from the email
and delete it from the server, before disconnecting. Comes with a demo
stack which shows how to use the library."

To those of you who requested an advance copy, please trash it and
start using this one instead. It is much more stable and accommodates
well to server failures, disconnections, errors, bad logins etc.

For the first time I have also added a PayPal donation button to my
page, so if anyone finds one of my stacks a real time-saver, please
consider making a small donation.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/

P.S. My apologies to anyone who feels such a plug to be inappropriate
to this list, but I had promised early testers that I would announce
the release version in this way.