Andy's comments and positioning...

Andy Burns yoy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 14:52:37 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter T. Evensen" <pevensen at siboneylg.com>
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Andy's comments and positioning...

> You're not thinking C#, are you?   It isn't free and only runs on Windows.
>
> At 11:39 AM 2/5/2004, you wrote:
>
> >What was Micro$oft's free alternative to Java that ran on all OS's?
> >
> >Andy
>
> Peter T. Evensen
> http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com

I don't know what C# is. I just asked if Micro$oft had a free programming
language that ran on multiple OS's. vs. Sun's Java.

That's where I enjoy Revolution. HyperCard shoehorned me into only the Mac
community, like Cocoa is to OS/X. To see my software running on windows and
other OS's after so long brought tears of joy to my eyes.

All the best,

Andy