Dialogs in library organization

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Feb 4 20:38:58 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 04:50 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> Yep... The distribution builder will always use the running engine for
> that
> platform and engines in the engines folder for other platforms.

I've decided this is an inconvenience, but one I can work around.

One of the customizations I'd like to do is change something in the app
bundle so I see version info in the name on the doc.  I think it was
you who told me how to do it Monte, but I forgot and hadn't gotten back
to that.  Would that affect its use as the prototype?

I've been mocking up app bundle layout there, so that has to be done
some other way.

On the other hand, one has to fiddle with the bundle anyway.  If
libraries are included in a build, they are put in the MacOS
subdirectory, which Apple has assigned for dynamically loadable stuff.
I would normally move them, but it may be a pain.

Dar Scott