menu woes...

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:48:00 EST 2004

I rarely think to set up menus at the beginning of stack development,
but I've learned with Rev that I save myself a *lot* of grief if I
automatically create the default menus with the Menu Builder tool
right at the beginning of a project. This places the menu group in the
stack, scrolls the stack to hide the group and from then on I can
develop without concern for the "changes" that menus do to the stack.
It's easy to modify the existing menubar once it's been created.

More times that I can count, I've had to rely on Jacque's nifty
"pushdown" script to push every object in the stack down 22 pixels
when I've waited until everything was built before I added the
menubar.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein