resize in browse mode

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Mon Dec 27 06:11:33 EST 2004

At 08:51 27/12/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Ken and others
>
>This works partly

Ahh now Ken, I misunderstood you regarding the writable nature of the field.

I thought that you meant "would the field be written to in future and then
resized". Well yes written to and NO not intended to be resized, however,
the solution you gave is actually better than I had envisaged so I'll stick
with this