Copy & Paste problrms

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Dec 24 23:37:14 EST 2004

On 12/24/04 9:09 PM, "Paul Salyers" <ps1 at softseven.org> wrote:

> At 09:02 PM 12/24/2004, you wrote:
>> On 12/24/04 6:43 PM, "Paul Salyers" <ps1 at softseven.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I tryed to cut & paste text from my script editor to  notepad and nothing
>>> pasted, but it pasted in Word. Anyone know why this was.
>>
>> No idea, Paul... what version of Windows are you using, and what version of
>> Revolution?
>

> Windows 2000 Pro
> 5.00.2195
> Service Pack 4
>
> NotePad
> 5.0
> Build 2195
> Service pack 4
>
> Rev 2.5

This appears to have been a reported bug in Rev 2.5 (it works fine in Rev
2.2) - (see Bugzilla bug #2289), but Chipp Walters says its fixed (although
I downloaded the most recent public version and it still doesn't work).
Perhaps Chipp can chime in on this one...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com