Parent-child relationship in Revolution

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 09:36:48 EST 2004

I am a new user of Revolution and apologize for missing many of the past
discussions.   I hope someone can help with the following question, which I could
not immediately find addressed in the documentation: Can I establish a
"parent-child" relationship within Revolution in the following 2 situations:
a.   Can I arrange it so that while the program is running, the user can move
a graphic and have another graphic follow along?
b.   Can I attach a button to a scrolling field such that the button scrolls
along with the field?
An advice would be greatly appreciated. Happy holidays to all.
Stephen Goldberg