CGI lib for Rev

Terry Vogelaar (de Mare) tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Sat Dec 25 12:57:10 EST 2004

Op 25-dec-04 om 18:30 heeft Paul Salyers het volgende geschreven:

> Has anyone did any thin with the CGI lib I downloaded it, but as yet
> have not did any thin with it. When I see it I though if there is any
> PHP lib. I prefer PHP as to CGI.
>
> Paul Salyers
> PS1 - Senior Rep.
> PS1 at softseven.org
> http://ps1.softseven.org

You prefer PHP? Not for long if you already know Revolution. I can
imagine you prefer PHP above Perl CGI, but Perl is by far not the only
programming language you can use. It can also be written in Rev's own
language!

You should take a look at Jacqueline's great tutorial at
http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/index.html

There are dozens of satisfied users of this CGI lib. And I am one of
them. I made two content management systems based on CGI lib.

Terry