AirSync graphics issue

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Dec 23 12:49:39 EST 2004

John Rule wrote:
 >>Please check the Hardware acceleration.
 >
 > 	I did all of this before posting to this group. The consistent
 > problem that I find (and the reason I am posting) is that the only
 > application that is giving me problems is -anything- RunRev. Again, I
 > reiterate, everything else works, RR doesn't.

That you'd confirmed the system has the very latest display driver and
that you've turned off hardware accelleration was not clear from either
of your two posts.

Now that the first two steps have been well covered, how about the
third:  What did Tuviah say when you sent your crash logs to
support at runrev.com?

 > 	I seriously doubt that RR is exposing other deficiencies at this
 > point (and it does take 'cajones' to make that claim).

It certainly does.  I used to mistake Raney for being flippant on this
until his advice panned out as he suggested time after time.

 > It would be very simple if RR was compatible with Windows CE,
 > I could avoid 'remote desktop' entirely.

How are the two related?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation